The Pirate City Rollers are a not-for-profit, volunteer-run organisation who seek to promote the sport of flat track roller derby within Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland). Our mission is to provide a supportive environment for women, girls and non-binary individuals to build confidence, to connect with a diverse and inclusive community, and to realise their potential both on and off-track through the medium of roller derby.
However, we cannot continue to do this without YOUR help!
Your koha (donation) allows us to:
– Keep roller derby accessible to those from less privilege backgrounds
– Purchase skates and safety equipment we can provide to our new skaters – both children and adults alike!
– Provide both our adults and uniforms with vital equipment, such as uniforms and helmet covers
– Continue to showcase Women’s Sport in Auckland and Aotearoa across the globe
– Bring in world-class external coaches to ensure our teams continue to shine
– Continue to provide role-models to young women and non-binary individuals in Auckland
Thank you for your generosity, and remember – people like YOU keep the Pirates Rolling!
Thank you to all of our sponsors. If you – or your company – would like to be part of the Pirate Whanau, please CONTACT US today.
ABOUT THE PIRATE CITY ROLLERS
Founded in 2006, the Pirate City Rollers are Aotearoa New Zealand’s first Roller Derby League, and the oldest league outside of North America. We are committed to promoting inclusivity and athleticism within our sport, both domestically and in international competition.
– 5.5k+ Facebook Followers – @PirateCityRollers
– 1.5k+ Instagram Followers – @ PIrateCityRollers
– 1.5k+ Twitter Followers – @PirateCity
– 2x WFTDA International Playoff/Continental Cup Invitees
– Regular participation in large, high-profile events in Auckland. Including Farmer’s Santa Parade and St Patrick’s Day Parade.